NEW HOURS AND AN OPEN DINING ROOM!
Tuesday-Friday 3-9pm; Saturday 12-8pm; Sunday 12-4pm
We 100% will abide by The Texas Restaurant Promise and ask our guests to do the same!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and at least one certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. We will follow all of the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State, including:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We will post the Texas Restaurant Promise at our entrances and display readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
You agree to follow the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the State by:
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless pick up/to go options.
- If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
We are so excited to be able to serve you inside as well as outside once again!